Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear United Way,

After reading your position statements on abortion and funding for Planned Parenthood, I am amazed at and disgusted by your evasive answer.   You are not being intellectually honest by suggesting that your local agencies can give to Planned Parenthood, the world's largest abortion-committing group, yet claim that you are not supporting the murder of unborn children in the womb.

If you took this attitude of "we don't support abortion but some local UW agencies do," and applied it to other controversial subjects such as pedophilia or human trafficking, society would rightly judge you to be criminals.  By the way, remember that earlier this year, Planned Parenthood affiliates in numerous states were caught aiding and abetting pimps and pedophiles engaged in just such crimes.

I have never given money to United Way, no matter how great the pressure in the workplace, and I will go out of my way to discourage others from wasting their donations on you as well.

I pray that you'll wise up and end your association with Planned Parenthood right now.  God is watching.

I wrote the above letter in response to United Way's word-twisting with regard to supporting Planned Parenthood while claiming not to support them.  To read their gobbledy-gook, click here. The more words they use, the more they know they can't justify their actions morally.  So far, I haven't heard back from them, but when I do, I'll post it here.  I'm dying to read their response, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment